At First National Bank, we believe it’s never too early to start saving.
The “Super Saver Kids Club” introduces children to the banking process and teaches them about saving money.
Members receive an I.D. card, special savings account register and a free gift.
They will enjoy a variety of activities, both educational and recreational.
The mission of the Super Saver Kids Club is to provide an exciting way to help young people build their savings and learn financial responsibility that will lead them to become life long savers.
Become a Life Saver by joining the Super Savers Kids Club
Any youth between the ages of 1 day through 12 years of age who maintain an existing or new First National Bank savings account or CD is eligible. Must have a Social Security Number and parent/guardian signature.
“Learn To Be A Life Saver And Watch Your Money Grow”
- An official Super Saver Kids Club Card will be presented to you
- Invitation to Kids Club events throughout the year
- Free educational and informational material given to you
- Incentive plans to encourage saving
- Open a First National Bank account with a deposit of $5.00 or more
- No minimum daily balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Interest is compounded and credited like the regular savings accounts
- Get 6 free withdrawals per month - excess withdrawals of more than 6 will result in a fee of $1.00 per transaction
- Free online banking
Certificate of Deposit
- Super Saver Club Members may open a CD with $250 or more
Visit one of FNB's nine locations in Illinois (Staunton, Mt. Olive, Maryville, Troy, Bethalto, Livingston, Hamel, Benld and Holiday Shores) to sign up your child for the Super Savers Kids Club.
Comic Book, Fun Games and Calculators for Kids to play
The release of Marvel’s Avengers movie this May provides a perfect opportunity to teach financial awareness to grade-school children. “Saving the Day,” a financial literacy comic (and accompanying educator’s guide), is available in print and electronic versions to ICBA Bancard customers and teaches the fundamentals of personal finance and banking in an entertaining format. Click on the picture to view the comic.
Our free teacher's guide and printable Budget Blaster worksheet are available for educators to guide their class in a lesson about personal finance. Select the desired materials below. Educators: Download the lesson plan file. Download a budget sheet here.
Top of page