Business Online Banking is Online Banking for businesses with additional features and functions available only to businesses. Account analysis and online statements are required for each deposit account. Here are just a few of the Business Online Banking features:
- Access account balances anytime
- Transfer funds between FNB accounts
- Pay bills online
- On-screen check images
- Create balance alert notifications
- Export account information into financial management software, such as: Quicken, Quickbooks or Microsoft Money
- Detail transaction reporting
- Originate outgoing wire transfers
- Originate ACH files
- Pay federal tax payments
- Place a stop payment on a check
- Online statements
We work with business banking customers with initial setup according to their needs. An Administrator or “Super User” will be created for the Business and then any additional users may be structured according to their needs and security access. FNB will provide system training to the company administrator as needed. Fees apply based on the number of features.
Contact your First National Bank Lender for an on-site demonstration.