Designed to accommodate large businesses. An account analysis may be required and could be subject to a monthly fee. Contact an account representative for more information.
Basic Business 101 Checking
This account is designed to accommodate small businesses that typically have less than 200 items processed per month. There is no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fee.
Complimentary order of a basic check style will be provided.
A $.50 per item fee will be assessed for items in excess of 200. Items would include all debits, credits and deposited items. A per-item fee would not be assessed for any ACH item.
Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) of 2006
The unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) of 2006 prohibits any commercial account in engaging in an Internet gambling business. This includes but not limited to, transactions via online banking, debit or ATM cards, credit cards, wire transfers and check writing. Transactions financing wagers of unlawful Internet gambling will be blocked from the account. Pursuant to the UIGEA of 2006, the Bank will not be liable for any damages if a transaction is blocked. New commercial customers will be required to certify at account opening that they do not engage in an Internet gambling business. You may contact any customer service representative for more information.
First National Bank offers a VISA Business (Debit) Check Card to access your business checking account. This check card offers the following features:
- Two lines of embossing. This allows the full company name on line one and the employee name on line two.
- Higher daily limits may be set for the account owner, while keeping the daily limits lower for authorized signers.
- Up to five cards per business.
- FREE!! There is no charge for the card.
For questions, contact a Customer Service Representative at any of our nine First National Bank locations.
Electronic Tax Payments
The Electronic Tax Payment system is referred to as EFTPS. Due to an IRS rule change, all business and individuals that previously made their federal tax payments at First National Bank will no longer be allowed to do so.
There are many benefits to EFTPS:
- It is FREE
- Enrollment can be completed in 4 easy steps
- EFTPS is available 24/7 from any phone or computer
- Any Federal tax can be paid through EFTPS
- Customer support is available 24/7 via a toll free number
- A printable confirmation number is provided for each payment
- Payments can be scheduled up to 120 days in advance
- EFTPS is safe and secure
To enroll for EFTPS, click on the following link: www.eftps.gov.
First National Bank in Staunton will also offer the capability to create an electronic credit for tax payments. However, this service will have a fee of $10 for each tax payment and will require a minimum of 5 business days advance request for this type of transaction.